Vision Consulting Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) will thoroughly protect and manage the handling of collected personal information based on the following policy (hereinafter “this policy”). This policy complies with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines and standards set by the government, and takes sufficient security measures in accordance with such laws, guidelines and standards.
Article 1 (Definition of personal information)
In this policy, “personal information” refers to the following information about living individuals.
1. Those that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, other descriptions, etc.
2. Including personal identification code.
Article 2 (Purpose of use)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
1. Proposal and provision of our various services, such as consulting services
2. Selection of employees for recruitment and personnel management after recruitment
3. Reports / procedures, etc., based on requests from public organizations in Japan and overseas(including outsourced organizations)
4. Answers to various inquiries
5. Improve the quality of our services and plan new services
6. Other business incidental to the above
Article 3 (Management system)
Vision Consulting recognize that the proper handling of personal information is our social responsibility and strive to establish a management system that makes this policy known to all employees and thorough. Vision Consulting will also continually review and improve our management system, including this policy.
In addition, the validity of the management system is confirmed by the certification of ISO / IEC 27001: 2013, which is an international standard for information security management systems.
Article 4 (Disposal after use)
The Company shall, as a rule, promptly delete or discard the acquired personal information when it is no longer needed. Erasure or disposal shall be performed in a necessary and appropriate manner to prevent dangers such as outflows.
Article 5 (Joint use)
To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, the Company shall transfer personal information to the Group companies (subsidiaries or global affiliated companies, defined according to the “Rules on Terms, Formats and Preparation Methods for Financial Statements, etc.”).
The purpose of the joint use is the same as the purpose of use described in Article 2 (However, regarding the purpose of the joint use, “our company” is referred to as “our group”, and “our various services” is referred to as “Services provided by our group”).
Vision Consulting will be responsible for the joint use.
The personal information to be shared is as follows.
1. Basic information: Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, face photo (including video and audio), etc.
2. Background information: Business card information (information that can be read from business cards including company name, department name, title, etc.), resume information (information that can be read from resumes including educational background, qualification, occupation, work place, project information), personnel evaluation, etc.
3. Basic salary information, various benefits, personal labor costs, etc.
4. Service usage contents such as usage history application, inquiry contents, etc.
5. In addition, personal information on employees etc. acquired / held to achieve the purpose of use
Article 6 (Provision to third parties)
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of an individual (hereinafter referred to as the “person”) that can be identified from personal information, except in the following cases.
1. When required by law
2. When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
Article 7 (consignment)
The Company may outsource all or part of the personal information obtained from the individual to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, including outsourcing agents in foreign countries.
At that time, we will fully evaluate the eligibility of the contractor and stipulate matters related to confidentiality in the contract, and create a system to properly manage information.
Article 8 (Contact)
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the contact below.
Information System Department
World Yotsuya Building, 4-3-1 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Daisuke Sato Representative Director
Last revision date December 18, 2019