The Company, as a consulting business operator, has established the following basic information security policies to further enhance the trust with customers by maintaining and improving the information security of personal information and business information related to business.
Basic Information Security Policy
1. Take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets, and respond to changing information technologies and emerging threats.
2. Clarify the information security management system, and continuously educate employees about information security.
3. Comply with all information security laws and regulations and other standards.
4. Comply with information security contractual confidentiality agreements with clients/customers.
5. We strive to prevent information security accidents, and if an accident does occur, take appropriate measures to prevent recurrence.
6. In client site work, the information security policy of the client shall be followed.
Oct 14th 2016
Vision Consulting, Inc.
Daisuke Sato Representative Director
International Standard Acquisition Information
Vision Consulting Co., Ltd. has obtained ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 certification, an international standard for information security management systems.
- Certification registration number
- Applicable standards
ISO/IEC 27001:2013、JIS Q 27001:2014
- First certification date
May 9th 2017
- Re-issued on
April 21th 2020
- Certificate validity period
April 21th 2020 ~ May 8th 2023
- Certification registration scope
Development, consulting and system operation in the platform business
- Accreditation organization